Welcome to the
Teens About God (T.A.G) page. Here you will find information
on upcoming events and fundraisers. If you have any questions
or need more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents, scroll down to the last section for helpful information and
links just for you!
Annual Permission Form Here!
TAG/JAG Youth Nights (grades 4-12).
Apr 13 (moved backa week due to Chicken BBQ)
May 4, 18
Interested in becoming an adult
volunteer with T.A.G.? Get started today! Fill out this
application and deliver it to Mark or Jane Shellhamer.
The Christ Church Child/Youth
Protection Policy is available here.
T.A.G. youth group
was formed to provide fellowship, activities, and spiritual guidance
for our youth in the NewRinggold Charge and the surrounding area.
The group meets bi-weekly on Friday Nights from 7 PM to 10 PM
with the following
and Activities, and
that provide a modern perspective for your own life with a
Biblical connection to help you grow in your faith.
Information updates are available from several resources.
Facebook - we have a Facebook group
where you can join and receive invitations and updates to all
upcoming events. This is the easiest and most convenient
way for you to keep up to date since all new information is sent
directly to your email address.
This Web page - The same information on
Facebook and the Forums will also be posted on this
website. However, you will not receive emails when new
information is posted.
Events and Fundraisers
the TAG TAG
Annual Permission Form Here!
Memorial Weekend Rafting and Camping Trip!
rafting, camping, and hiking trip! Only 20 slots so sign up now with a $35
deposit (cash or sub sale credit) to hold your slot. A food donation list for
meals will be posted later when we know who is going.
* When: May 26-28 (Memorial Day Weekend)
* We leave Christ Church parking lot at 8 AM Sharp. You must be there by 7:00 AM
at the latest to pack the vehicles.
* Ticket Cost: $35.00/Person Covers Rafting Up to 40% of your sub sale profits
can be used to pay for this. 60% if you helped to make subs, another 10% if you
help at the Christ Church Chicken BBQ in April.
* Non-Ticket Cost is 15.00/Person to cover gasoline, and misc supplies. Up to
60% of your sub sale profits can be used to pay the non-ticket
* Total Cost then is 50.00
* Bring extra spending money for incidentals, snacks, etc.
Permission forms must be completed and signed by Parent or Guardian. If over 18,
you must fill them out and sign yourself. Download and print them from here.
Annual Permission Form
* Saturday - Whitewater rafting, set up camp.
* Saturday Night - Campfire Fun.
* Sunday - Morning Devotions followed by hiking and excursions in the park!
Maybe swimming in the afternoon.
* Sunday Night - 9:00 PM Evening worship service with communion.
* Monday - Break Camp, unplanned excursion in the park on the way out. Home by 3
Things to Bring
* Sleeping bag
* Camp chair
* outdoor clothing for three days
* sturdy shoes + extra pair
* soap, toothbrush/paste
* wipes (for hygiene)
* canteen or water bottle
* back pack
*You can bring an air mattress, if we can fit it in the vehicles, we will. If
not, we'll need to leave them behind. Twin size only, if you bring a queen you
will need to be willing to share it with someone.
* Waterproof snacks for light lunch.
* eyeglass straps
* change of clothes. If cold: wool socks, wool/fleece hat, wool/fleece/pile
sweater, windbreaker, and wind-pants. If warm: bathing suit, shorts, river-shoes
or old sneakers.
* You can bring your own lunch for on the river Saturday, or you can bring money
to buy lunch there. You can buy subs and chips lunch that comes in a ziplock
TAG/JAG Weekend Youth Retreat!
A weekend of camping, games, and yes, bible study! We'll
be camping at the Boy Scout camp near New Ringgold starting Friday night until
Sunday afternoon. More info to come.
Word! The Parent's Section!
Here you will find links and information to
help you and your teenager to navigate through this world while keeping a strong
for Parent Youth Understanding - CPYU is a
nonprofit organization committed to building strong families by
serving to bridge the cultural-generational gap between parents and
Newsletter for October
- Monthly letter from CPYU to help parents keep up on youth cultural
CPYU does not allow the newsletter to be posted on a website. If you
would like a digital copy of the latest newsletter, please send your
request to email@example.com
Parenting at Crosswalk.com
Biblical advise, help, and resources for parents.